Saudi Food & Drug Authority (SFDA)
Regulations of Accreditation for Food
Steps of Application:
Documents Requirement of Food Certificate of Conformity:
• Commercial Registration Certificate.
• Request for Certificate (RFC) / Certification Agreement.
• Valid Test Report.
• Declaration of Conformity.
• Quotation and Payment notification.
• Pictures of Product.
• Labelling of Product.
• Food registration number in SFDA.
• Health Certificate (if required).
Kind of valid test report:
Food import from India only accept test report from registered laboratories by SFDA in this link
Food imports from other countries accept test reports from accredited laboratories ISO/IEC 17025.