Services in Iraq
Iraqi Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control (COSQC):
Conformity Assurance authorized to issue Iraqi program certificates, this program aims to ensure quality and safety of the products which are in the process to be imported or exported to/from Iraq.
The vision of conformity assurance is to be an outstanding example of applying strategies and methods in quality assurance.
Food and Foodstuff, Cosmetics and Hygiene, Construction Products, Kitchenware, Toys, Bicycles and Motors, Electrical and Electronic Products, Furniture and Personal Accessories, Clothing and Textile.
Steps of Application:
The applicant submits the required documents.
Evaluates the efficiency of the designs for the products covered by the technical regulation and their compliance with the applicable technical regulations.
Technical file evaluation
Issuing a certificate
Documents Requirement for Certificate of Conformity:
• Commercial Registration Certificate.
• Request for Certificate (RFC) / Certification Agreement.
• Valid Test Report from accredited laboratory ISO/IEC 17025.
• Declaration of Conformity.
• Quotation and Payment notification.
• Pictures of Product.
• Labelling of Product.
• Health Certificate (if required).
• Internal test report (product registered in COSQC).